Hello and Thanks

Description of your first forum.
Zidane157

Hello and Thanks

Post by Zidane157 »

Hey hey. ll. I just want to says thanks for accepting me into the clan. I hope this is going to be a good experiance for not only me but for you as well. I have played since C1 on gusting sever. Took multiple breaks throughout the last 10 years. I have been in multiple clans. My biggest clan was bladenknight where I did end up an officer at one point and typically would lead pvp parties as that is my expertise. I have no problems teaching people how to pvp if you feel you are lacking in that area. I am currently lvl 87 Yul MS Archer. ( long way to go I know) I do plan to gain lvls at a good pace.

I will let you all know I am quite humorous and love to joke and play so dont take things personally. :) my brother Godsaves has joined the clan as well and he's pretty my just like me lol.

I am very active when im not working or taking care of my son. Im 24 and live in Virginia.

Thanks again,

Ziddy. ← feel free to call me that :D
Law

Re: Hello and Thanks

Post by Law »

Welcome to the clan. I know you've been very entertaining to in clan chat. Thanks for joining and I hope we continue to grow as a clan and stick together. :)