Allo

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Grimend

Allo

Post by Grimend »

* Your Character Name ~ Grimend

* Your Class ~ Iss

* Your Character Level ~ 90

* Your average play-hours per week ~ 30-60 hours Weekdays are usually split between early mornings & late at night. Weekends are random depending on Lag, anywhere from 4-14 hours avg.

* Your timezone ~ UTC/GMT -5 hours

* Previous clans you've been ~ Dragonslayers

* We are NA/SA based clan our prime time hours are in this timezone, does this conflict with you? ~ Time zones are fine for me, lag is only real issue.

* Were you referred to this clan? qpTqp & invited from Ganjasmoker

* Anything else you might want to tell us ~ Being a 90+ ISS, I'm always up for a raid/quest etc. Still have yet to try most 90+ hunting areas. Seem to have a difficult time with ever having more than 5-10 million - any suggestions for decent hunting areas would be appreciated.
Just ask in clan chat if you need buffs & if available I can meet you at a GK or at MRT.
SlyCutter

Re: Allo

Post by SlyCutter »

Doing SOA/Kartia90/Fortuna/Spezion will give easily 10 - 15 mil a day if not more.

1 drop from Fortuna can give 150 mil adena or gear yourself out. Also if you do that circuit every day you will get 6 - 9% xp depending on level makeup of party vit etc.
Grimend

Re: Allo

Post by Grimend »

well that is good news, thanks for letting me know. Wil have to check that out Sat morning :)
Done spz twice but got screwed towards the end - both times. Going to be a little more wary of the group I'm with. soa/K90 every day so far & still need to try tuna.

G