Izabela

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Izabela

Izabela

Post by Izabela »

* Your Character Name Izabela

* Your Class (If not awakened what do you plan to awaken to) Feoh Storm Screamer

* Your Character Level 91

* Your average play-hours per week 25+

* Your timezone (geographical Location) US-Pacific

* Previous clans you've been in (if any) HelmsWatch since I returned to the game a short time ago. When playing previously Ring of Silence, Honor Guardians, Infinity, Genesis (all on original Gustin)

* We are NA/SA based clan our prime time hours are in this timezone, does this conflict with you? No

* Were you referred to this clan? If so by who? No, but do remember LadyEntarla from Gustin days.

* Anything else you might want to tell us I am an adult that doesn't like much drama but enjoys playing the game with PVE, some PVP and sieges. Played this game in open beta and continued for several years. Took a break and have started back up a few months ago. Looking for a large clan that has active members.
LadyEnTarLa

Re: Izabela

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Hi there,

this is actually EnTarLa's sister, besides me and her played together on that time and I was not that much present at all events and maybe not connected with all the ppl she went to, I really dont remember you... asked my brother Malrim and he also doesnt. Did you change name? Just for you be updated about EnTarLa's fate: http://l2genesis.fr.yuku.com/topic/540/ ... hXwl5Ksg24

Anyway, if you are that old player, you are a good adition to the ranks... Im going on a break from game atm, not even @ clan anymore, not sure if coming back, hope you do good

Hugs
Nani
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
Izabela

Post by Izabela »

So sorry to hear. I always liked playing with her.

That was close to the time I had stopped playing I believe.

I used to play with a character named Bartleby mostly.
LadyEnTarLa

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

OMG, I remember you then O.O, indeed it happened some time after you had your break. We already accepted the situation, its been almost 6 years since the ephisode, we (me and my brother) hope you had a great time back and besides we not in clan anymore we surely will give +1 for ya !

Cheers
Nani
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid