Dez's Application

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!

Allow to Join?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 9

Dezmona

Dez's Application

Post by Dezmona »

Characters name is Dezmona
class is Stormscreamer not sure what the next path was called
right now she's 78 almost 79
right now I play 2-3 hrs a night and 6-7 during the weekends more if there is clan activities
time zone is eastern
I was in immortalsouls and this clan along time ago back on the dev server
no problem
If you remember the name i'm sure it comes with all the rumors that i heard when i left game along time ago. All of them were false, comp had died and couldnt find anyway to contact anyone, but thats was then and this is a different time. just looking to come back ingame with some faces i remember
Naos

Re: Dez's Application

Post by Naos »

Nice, always good to see old schoolers back, especially from Devianne.
Naos 89 Wind Rider / 75 Warlord / 72 Necromancer
Spica 82 Fortune Seeker / 56 Silver Ranger
Carinae 77 Eva's Templar
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Even though our standards on new people have risen since your old returning player from WO I will say that is an exception in this case. Just no disappearing on us again lol
Carrion

Post by Carrion »

Don't know you but if Naos and Sly are ok with it then I'll welcome you back as well.
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Welcome back. Which rumors are you talking about? Not that it's going to matter really as you stated that they are false, but just curious as I have not heard anything.
Dezmona

Post by Dezmona »

no worry there sly, new comp runs good. well hell some of the ones I heard after i left were, I was a bot, i farmed and sold adena, and a few more that were so far outhere and some were started after i had been gone a while, or at least my daughter said. just to let you know. my normal play time is around 6-7pm till about 9 mon-thur weekends its an all day type of thing.
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

nevermind, i see your name in clan.... But I have not seen you on yet. when you get on, ask for a mentor so you can get a 200% xp bonus and good 24/7 buffs. Make sure you play though, people will not mentor people who play very casual.