app xCuteAngel

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
xCuteAngel

app xCuteAngel

Post by xCuteAngel »

hii :) im a arbalester (xCuteAngel) lvl 68 now, i just have playing 2 days with this char, i play like 4-6 hours to day like short , i come from of Venezuela but i live in Argentina time zone Buenos aires (-3), mmm i have a nuker 86 he is on hand of paggrio a lvl 8 clan of spanish onlys i dont have problem with the timezone of the clan, well im the mente of portobelo, hehe i want a active good clan with alots of things to do in gruop like kill antharas, kill raids and that stuff i dont want to get bored allways making soa swamp and kartia every day :/. Tnx and good nights^^
Last edited by xCuteAngel on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
xCuteAngel

Re: app xCuteAngel

Post by xCuteAngel »

this will be a yul i hope soon hehe ^^ is 68 now
ShroomPowar

Post by ShroomPowar »

How about getting your nuker into our clan? We can also put your archer into the academy and later switch it with your nuker when the archer awakens if you desire
Don't make me turn my soulshots on you, or you will be next
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Well Antharas is out of the question.. has any clan done him yet? He is level 99?

Just to make sure...

You may have another toon in an ALT clan, but if at any time you play that character more than the toon in this clan you may be kicked out. We like keeping people activly playing their mains in this clan. If it is an alt clan, then I'm fine... but if it isn't then you may have to make a choice which to play with. 2 clan's is a no no here.
Fluid

Post by Fluid »

We farm Anthy daily; I get all the earrings.
srmadero

Post by srmadero »

enmity done antharas in normal mode 1 time in earl cronicle, 99 is in this moment, need 5-6 partys or more 97+ for trying xD