Dalamaer App

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Dalamaer

Dalamaer App

Post by Dalamaer »

* Your Character Name - Dalamaer

* Your Class (If not awakened what do you plan to awaken to) - Elf Wizard, spellsinger, mystic muse, and whatever the new one is.

* Your Character Level - 19

* Your average play-hours per week - depends on school and if i am up to lvling but probably like 30+

* Your timezone (geographical Location) - Central

* Previous clans you've been in (if any) - Welp i can name a few i was in back when hindemith was around and i played. I have been off the game for about 2 years if not more. Started back in beta.

* We are NA/SA based clan our prime time hours are in this timezone, does this conflict with you? Nope actually better for me

* Were you referred to this clan? If so by who? Xettra old clanmate from back in the day

* Anything else you might want to tell us - It will be good to be back in this game... A little out of touch on what to do since a lot has changed.
Xettra

Re: Dalamaer App

Post by Xettra »

+1 for me very good friend, and a good dam pvper back in the day
~No longer on Chronos~
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Feoh wizzy! We need those so I hope you have a speedy trip to 85. Grab a mentor ASAP after hitting 40.
Dalamaer

Post by Dalamaer »

Ganner and I will be there as quick as we can...
Xettra

Post by Xettra »

told yea its fast lvlin what ur about A grade now. U know If ur on today u can get some of those badages to help u get noble and sub, by maybe next tw's.
~No longer on Chronos~