War with ChaosLegion

Description of your first forum.
LadyEnTarLa

War with ChaosLegion

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Well, Im not very tied yet with ppl in new clan, so Im kinda alone everywhere with the wtgs at my tail...

While ISS can handle pretty much many different classes, it is more actually a case for diference level... any mage 2 levels above a fully buffed ISS can kick its ass easy... and Im still low on elements on my equipment to make a difference in combat.

What I want to say is, that for a while I will be aside finishing leveling my sub summoner up to 85 (just more 2 levels) and if you guys think it is ok I will return to the clan... ofc otherwise it is a pleasure being with you all this short time.

c ya all
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
Hellrazah

Re: War with ChaosLegion

Post by Hellrazah »

Just ask clan to come help fight them off if they are bothering ya!
Baliztik

Post by Baliztik »

lol chaoslegion? didnt we fight this clan back in the day?
LadyEnTarLa

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Hi guys, got summoner at 85 awakened and also got lv89 on ISS yesterday, meanwhile also reached 86 on my Healer and almost 87 on my Feoh... lolz

As soon I get an extra ISS to buff my summoner (already at 82) I will manage to return to clan... in the time there I hope to get also full attrib on the equip and the apoc duals.

Hope see you all soon.

kisses
Nani
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
PhairNess

Post by PhairNess »

I'm not in clan, but I'm always happy to help PVP someone :D

I have several different classes. My best equipped is PhairNess. Level 86 (be 87 this weekend at latest) Feoh Wizard. Full Twilight, +4 Apocalypse Retributer 190 wind.

:D I miss some good PVP