Hello everyone

Description of your first forum.
LadyP

Re: Hello everyone

Post by LadyP »

Welcome Back Kru.I've missed you bunchies.I'm glad to hear you're doing ok,been worried about you.Anytime you wanna party up just hit me or Reeg up.I'm on as often as I can be between 2 jobs.Reeg just started Liver injections too,on monday,so he plays when he feels ok to play as well.He has to do this for next 6 months.It's hard on his system as well.If you need anything,just holla,We'll be right here for ya. <3
LadyParalda- Healer 9x/SpD 8x +/ES 8x (dual class)/ET 8x +
Aelora- Iss 8x/MS 7x/ Paly 6x-BloodyHorde Clan (Alts)Clan Leader
Kruken

Post by Kruken »

Thank you LadyP. Right now I am having an issue with the game saying I have a hacking tool. So far I haven't been able to figure out what is causing it. Its a process of elimination hopefully I will figure it out soon.

Oh have some good news too. When I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer they did a CAT scan and a blood test called C19-9. The cat scan showed a 3cm tumor in the head of the pancreas. The C19-9 blood test basically test for cancer markers (an enzyme the pancreatic cancer cells produce and is in the blood) at the time of the diagnoses the markers reading was over 30,000. After I had a stent put in last month I had another CAT scan and they did another C19-9 blood test. SO after six months of chemo treatment the tumor has shrunk to 19mm x 19mm so a little over 1 cm and the C19-9 blood test result came back at 940. Great wonderful news for me and my family. Keep in mind all the literature says there is a 1% chance of a 5 year survival rate with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Also the chemo regime I am on only has a 5% chance of reducing or eliminating the cancer and only a 60% chance of stalling the cancer growth in most patience. So I am basically in a real life Lineage II odds of success and I am getting all the top drops. I couldn't be a happier person right now.
LadyP

Post by LadyP »

I'm so glad to hear that news huney.Keeping my fingers crossed for you and saying a few prayers and lighting candles.Reegol is on almost week 4 of his liver treatment,So far first set of blood work is looking "very stable" as they put it,which is good news and that these injections are working for him.
LadyParalda- Healer 9x/SpD 8x +/ES 8x (dual class)/ET 8x +
Aelora- Iss 8x/MS 7x/ Paly 6x-BloodyHorde Clan (Alts)Clan Leader
Kruken

Post by Kruken »

Great news Ladyp. Sending prayers your way that Reegol will get well soon. I totally understand how hard and stressful these things are.
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Great to hear Kru!

I would still recommend researching into Sodium Bicorbonate, baking soda solutions you can make at home. It isn't just for cancer.

Look around this guys blog, there is an area where people can comment with their stories. http://phkillscancer.com/

also the science behind this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zydhIZtZVs4

Raise that PH level...