Application to clan

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!

Allow to Join?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 8

Wireshark

Application to clan

Post by Wireshark »

My toons name is Wireshark, I play L2 everyday it seems, I'd play all day long but RL gets in the way :P Im in michigan saddly I dont know what time zone that is.... I should look that up, Anyway My toons 82 I have a mentor. And im looking for a clan that I can help out clan members, and generally do Fun l2 sorta stuff with. I was in Serial Killerz when I met Bum (great person btw) but the lack of clan orriented activities helped me make up my mind to leave skz. B4 wire was my main i played a kamael in TheUnderworld when faithkil was still in charge b4 anibas took over. Thanks for your time, Hope to hear from you soon :D
Naos

Re: Application to clan

Post by Naos »

What class is your toon and what do you plan on awakening to?

Michigan I believe would be in the EST timezone if I'm not mistaken.
Naos 89 Wind Rider / 75 Warlord / 72 Necromancer
Spica 82 Fortune Seeker / 56 Silver Ranger
Carinae 77 Eva's Templar
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Welcome to the forums.

yeah, just a little bit about awakening would help.
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Yea need little more info about your toon etc.
Wireshark

Post by Wireshark »

More about my toon, well since I have no stone of destiny I'll be a Sigel knight. Cracks me up I'll go from SK to ST to SK... right now I'm looking for people to go to toi 11 for my class transfer. I know everyone says get badges but that takes SO long. Having a sub wouldnt be bad I just want noble ports & the ability to make gcp. I've got one other toon I play right now and thats a spoiler named Mctwisp. My toons still wearing the NcSoft rental armor, but I plan on sellin my +4 moirai set and some other junk to start saving for real armor/cloak and elements. And Everyday I make sure to do my dailys + Kama, then i run off to work on quests, or try to find a party that needs a tank.
Xettra

Post by Xettra »

i can help with class transfer, when im on got plently of chars to help out.
~No longer on Chronos~
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

We do raids that give cloaks and you get one once you awaken so don't bother buying any :)
Wireshark

Post by Wireshark »

Xettra thats Awesome & very kinda of you to help, I would totally owe you one. I'm just happy theres no more 700 mobs quest an such... I picked up the quest to kill Zaken in the daytime, I've nvr seen Zaken yet, don't judge lol. 1 of these days I'll get off the game long enough to look up the cloaks and what makes em different....... If it helps my case any I promise I will not get distracted by Adena Art until I awaken, altho I am willing to buy any sealstones or AA that ppl have layin around, makes for good supplys ^ ^
Xettra

Post by Xettra »

Sealstones and aa don't exist atm.
~No longer on Chronos~
Wireshark

Post by Wireshark »

It is true that you can't get them anymore, But Ncsoft never took mine out of my inventory. So while they are worthless in game they make for good accent colors ^ ^