Application

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Tlaen

Application

Post by Tlaen »

Hello. I am interested in joining the Wretched Outkasts. As instructed, here is my info:

* Your Character Name: Hibatchi

* Your Class: Bounty Hunter

* Your Character Level: 66 (at 99% at the moment, so probably 67 when you read this post)

* Your average play-hours per week: 8 to 10

* Your timezone (geographical Location): Eastern time

* Previous clans you've been in (if any): I have not played this game for over three years, so I don't remember what clan I was in, sorry.

* Anything else you might want to tell us: I started playing L2 in C1 right before the patch to C2. I played from then until mid-2007, took a break, came back in 2008 for two months or so, and then took another break until now. I enjoy soloing, and cata groups (but the catas are closed now :( ) . My "old main" was a BD named Tlaen. I used to hang out with a guy named conX and two chicks named ValDra and RyneMoonblaze back in the day, and would usually follow them around from guild to guild when they moved on. I'm a carebear who hates stupid people, and mind my own business and does not start trouble. I do not believe I would be a "needy" addition to your clan, as I have most of the stuff that I had when I used to play, so I am simply looking for a nice, tight-knit family clan to be part of and do my part for. My other characters include my lvl 59 BD, lvl 54 TH, 45 ES, lvl 44 tyrant, lvl 43 SE, and a lvl 42 WL. If you guys would rather have those chars join instead of this Bounty Hunter, that would not be a big deal to me.

Thank you for your consideration.
Fluid

Re: Application

Post by Fluid »

Spoke with me regarding the application process; seemed nice enough. Good luck!
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

I remember rynemoonblaze she back too. I was friends with her... Conx and me didnt get along much.

Seems like you just need to get a hang of the changes.
Zaergate

Post by Zaergate »

Trying to remember ConX... SK?

Oh, just read the part "I'm a carebear..." ~.~
Tlaen

Post by Tlaen »

Yep, con was a SK. Leveled up pretty quick, but was nice to everyone (at least to ppl that we met). Sorry to hear that you and he did not agree, Sly.

Is being more of a carebear bad? Or just not really something you guys are looking for?
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

nothing wrong with carebears :) we got all kinds in clan :)

We have a healer in clan called carebearcares lol
Zaergate

Post by Zaergate »

Tlaen wrote:Yep, con was a SK. Leveled up pretty quick, but was nice to everyone (at least to ppl that we met). Sorry to hear that you and he did not agree, Sly.

Is being more of a carebear bad? Or just not really something you guys are looking for?
I love PvP. I'll flag and die just as happily as I'll flag and kill.

For instance, when Sly was getting his ass handed to him by a couple of Awakened toons last week, I charged in at 76 and started beating on them. Of course, it was to no avail lol... But it was damned fun!

Do you remember a Hawkeye ConX ran around with? Trying to remember the name... I think I killed them a lot.
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

this game isnt as friendly as it was last update. Wars are forced now so....
Tlaen

Post by Tlaen »

Zaergate wrote:
Tlaen wrote:Yep, con was a SK. Leveled up pretty quick, but was nice to everyone (at least to ppl that we met). Sorry to hear that you and he did not agree, Sly.

I love PvP. I'll flag and die just as happily as I'll flag and kill.

For instance, when Sly was getting his ass handed to him by a couple of Awakened toons last week, I charged in at 76 and started beating on them. Of course, it was to no avail lol... But it was damned fun!

Do you remember a Hawkeye ConX ran around with? Trying to remember the name... I think I killed them a lot.
Nah, sorry. I'll have to dig through old screenshots and see if I didn't catch that person there. So far, this "new" game seems much nicer to carebears/anti-socials like my dwarf. Plenty of XP for quests, and monies and spoils. I remember the time before they added herbs to the game, and wonder how I put up with it, lol. Kill one mob, sit and heal, kill one mob, sit and heal, etc etc. :lol:
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Accepted into clan welcome... LOCKED