my application

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!

Allow to Join?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 10

Wireshark

Re: my application

Post by Wireshark »

They were talking to me last night thru the raids of frint and zaken, I had planned on hunting w/ them at the time. How many regular clan memebers missed the TW/sieges, how many of them missed the raids?? A few from the looks of the clan points spreadsheet. I do agree you must think of whats best for the clan and for its Members. But whats better for a clan then someone who's nice is fun to talk to and makes the game more fun?? I'm not trying to fight with anyone over this Im just tryin to fight for dex. I do understand if the answer is no. How ever I would like to know if thats what u guys decided so that I can start helpin dex get into another good clan. Thanks :)
Carrion

Post by Carrion »

Its not about niceness of a person that i am talking about here. Its short sighted if anyone thinks that. I just don't want to see someone come in and then a month later cry about how there is no one to play with and then leave clan because they are not on when everyone else is or a slot filled into the clan that is useless if they aren't going to be at the raids etc to support us. If they can be on when we do things then i say ok go ahead but his reply to the questions was that it clashed a lot. This is all that some of us were wondering. There are many good ppl and yes that is ONE attribute we should look for But not the only one.
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Yes, I believe times may be an issue.
Wireshark

Post by Wireshark »

I see where your coming from. I was only trying to help.... I'm sorry
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

No Wire please we want to encourage people to help.

Snuggy is from Japan his work is at odd hours so he can be on for our things it just a matter if the person is active during our times so they can get the most out of a clan, I do not like people being unhappy in clan.
ZipTie

Post by ZipTie »

My wife played with Wire and him today. He says he dont have a prob now with the diff time zone's. An would love to join us.
ZipTie1 - 90 Yul Ghost / 78 SS / 75 ES / 67 Dread
Tamage - 76 DA - Retired
Naos

Post by Naos »

Alright, I guess it doesn't hurt to try it out :)
Naos 89 Wind Rider / 75 Warlord / 72 Necromancer
Spica 82 Fortune Seeker / 56 Silver Ranger
Carinae 77 Eva's Templar
snuggy

Post by snuggy »

The more people you have during odd hours, the better it becomes. I'd love it if you gave him a try just as you gave me a try.. And I work out, right?

... Right?

Oh god your gonna kick me!

All jokes asside, worth a try.