CBC

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!

Allow to Rejoin?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 10

ZipTie

Re: CBC

Post by ZipTie »

snuggy wrote:Also, do you think you've made enemy's in this clan by leaving? And if so do you think you'll be a possitive addition still if you join, or do you think it will create 2 camps on this subject and turn things a bit sour? I'm more inclinded to think the latter.

This is a good question. I would love to know how you would answer this CBC.
Because up to this post everyone has voiced and declared how they feel/felt when you left an how they feel now about you wanting to get back in. If you really want to rejoin you would give us something to make our minds up. Till then i dont see this as ending good.
ZipTie1 - 90 Yul Ghost / 78 SS / 75 ES / 67 Dread
Tamage - 76 DA - Retired
ShroomPowar

Post by ShroomPowar »

Welcome back, I don't really see any problem with giving people a 2nd chance. Beside, it's just a game, let's not make too big a deal out of it yeah?
Don't make me turn my soulshots on you, or you will be next
Legba

Post by Legba »

I will stand by what the officers decide, im not going to cast a vote. If you are in clan then I will party you, it was kinda childish to not be forthcoming with us. that i can forgive. second chance or not, it means alot that you asked to come back, and if the leaders decide to reinvite you i hope you wont make it a decision they regret. only ask to join if you really want to be here, not just because you aren't happy where you are.
No big deal... healer's are balanced.
CBC

Post by CBC »

snuggy wrote:I've also seen this happen alot. Don't want this clan to be a doormat, or a fallback when things don't work out.

CBC, would you take your ex back after she left you to fuck someone with supposiby a bigger cock, but it wasn't quite what she wanted/was looking for?

Also, do you think you've made enemy's in this clan by leaving? And if so do you think you'll be a possitive addition still if you join, or do you think it will create 2 camps on this subject and turn things a bit sour? I'm more inclinded to think the latter.
You and I think about life/l2 differently. Snuggy Did I love that girl in your comparison? Do you even know me ?a little ?

Things didn't not work out..... I was just uneducated as to what E really was about. I looked at a lot more then just E thou kewlaid,sin, others cant remember all the vents I've been on. I have always made it a point to make friends in whatever I do that's who I am irl/ig I don't care about all the other content if I cant find good peeps. I found good peeps in WO that took me in.

I don't know what me coming back would lead too, I'm an asset wherever I go. I don't know any of you, so if your telling me that that aspect of our relationship wouldn't change and get worse because of my past indiscretion well then I cant join. I will maintain my position that this is a game at no time will I jump through hoops because of what ive done.

ZIP and jhonny are probably the only two ppl in this clan who have any idea how my brain works, I wear there friendship with pride.
zip what kind of man am I? would I repeat my mistakes? would I take any bs over a game?

Ill read anything else that gets posted but I will not be posting again.