CBC

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!

Allow to Rejoin?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 10

CBC

CBC

Post by CBC »

Im looking to rejoin. I left to look for pvp in Enmity, met some players and learned about clan.
Decided E wasnt for me.
I joined because of nadia and drazikk. I wasn't forthcoming about potentially leaving wo and when sly confronted me I left because I wasnt sure what I wanted. Even if they took wo castle I still see this as a game and that never will change,I cant pass judgement on someone for playing.

Id like to make it clear that I never was in wo for xp, most of the xp I obtained wasn't with tagged members.
That said Im not happy with how I handled it, Im not an underhanded person just smoke weed and don't care... im sure you know this.

Thats what happened, thats my piece.

For ppl who played with me you know im active,vent user, experienced with my class and for those who didnt ..there you go.

Im applying to wo for adult behaviour on vent/clan... mostly adult behaviour.
ZipTie

Re: CBC

Post by ZipTie »

Hey CBC

Yea with you leaving it did hurt you, i'm not an officer and don't have any type of pull. But when we played together you where straight up and i enjoyed that.
I do understand your point of view and i also understand the clans point of view on this issue.
If it was up to me yea i would let you back in to give you that 2nd chaince to show us you do fit in this type of clan.
But its not up to me and i see a long thread here with positive and negitive outcomes. but be straight up like i know how you are.

If you do get back in there will prob be a probation period at least. You might have problems with finding partys for a bit as well.
This clan ive found is a Loyalty type clan with older players "old school". People would bend over backwards to help and do what they can but once you leave the clan they have a diff view point on you and the outcome will be diff from player to player.

Like i said i would say yes come back and lets forget the past. But i dont have much pull or sway in the going on's in this clan. But i will stick my neck out for you and say yea you should get another chaince.
ZipTie1 - 90 Yul Ghost / 78 SS / 75 ES / 67 Dread
Tamage - 76 DA - Retired
Xettra

Post by Xettra »

I'm up for giving u a 2nd chance, but if u do leave us again, im sure enough u wont have another chance. If u want pvp, it will come no matter what, there might be a week or 2 with nothing.
~No longer on Chronos~
SlyCutter

CBC

Post by SlyCutter »

CBC as I said kicking you was one of the hardest I have done lately. Sometimes people come and go and its like whatever but I really liked having you in clan so it hurt when I heard from a friend about your application.

I am willing to give you another chance but as X said there won't be a 3rd chance.
Naos

Post by Naos »

Or a second chance if I had my say. -1.
Naos 89 Wind Rider / 75 Warlord / 72 Necromancer
Spica 82 Fortune Seeker / 56 Silver Ranger
Carinae 77 Eva's Templar
snuggy

Post by snuggy »

I value lotalty, alot. Feels a little bit like you wanted to fuck that blond model eventhough your in a mature relationship 'because the grass looked greener at the other side' and when it wasn't, try to crawl back. Won't cast my vote on this. I just can't.
ZipTie

Post by ZipTie »

Ill keep my vote for yes. Everyone screws up from time to time, an then they learn from it or they don't.
They need good people to give them a shot to prove they learned.
I belive in this concept to a point. Its a fine line and depending on the Mistake made, thats how we view this.
Yea i'm trying to speak for CBC, in a way. an i do see everyone's view on this issue of letting him rejoin the clan.
Loyalty mean a whole lot to me and the fact that he had the brain's and ball's to post a app again shows he knows he screwed up and is willing to try to prove to us that he is willing to try.
With that said i hope everyone can see my view as well.

Regards
ZipTie
ZipTie1 - 90 Yul Ghost / 78 SS / 75 ES / 67 Dread
Tamage - 76 DA - Retired
CBC

Post by CBC »

Thx zip your a real nikka bra!

Id like to know who opposes me from re-entering WO.
PM here or Ig idc but id like to know who.
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

I also voted no.

I've seen this happen far too much and really, not saying you won't stay this time, most that rejoin leave again somewhere down the line, most of which don't even say a word.
snuggy

Post by snuggy »

I've also seen this happen alot. Don't want this clan to be a doormat, or a fallback when things don't work out.

CBC, would you take your ex back after she left you to fuck someone with supposiby a bigger cock, but it wasn't quite what she wanted/was looking for?

Also, do you think you've made enemy's in this clan by leaving? And if so do you think you'll be a possitive addition still if you join, or do you think it will create 2 camps on this subject and turn things a bit sour? I'm more inclinded to think the latter.