Wulfric

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Wulfric

Wulfric

Post by Wulfric »

Name: Wulfric
Class: Sigel Knight
Level: 86
Hours per week: 14
Timezone: EST
Previous Clans: MDF, Reservoir Dogs, Order of Eva, Anarchy Reborn, NovaVita
North America Time OK: Yes
Referred By: N/A
* Anything else you might want to tell us:
I stopped playing last year when NovaVita broke up. Just returned to the game couple weeks ago for the event and so far have gotten to 86 and got my twilight/apocalypse, just working on the element. Looking for a somewhat laid back but active clan to learn the ropes of GoD with, I am pretty casual as far as my play hours go, usually evening time 8-11 EST. Also, I am currently tagged, normally would frown on someone tagged apping a clan, but there is no one in NovaVita right now so I would never be able to get back if application is denied, and those skills are something at least :) I partied with WO a bit last year and remember them being a good bunch.

Thank You,
Wulfric
Xettra

Re: Wulfric

Post by Xettra »

We need another active tank since theres only a few under 90 now.

Would like to party with yea, should hit me up if u need a healer, but for now think ill give yea a +1.
~No longer on Chronos~
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Name sounds familiar. Always can use another tank or two for the lower epic raids. +1
Wulfric

Post by Wulfric »

SlyCutter wrote:Name sounds familiar. Always can use another tank or two for the lower epic raids. +1
My only claim to fame wa that they put my name and a link to a writeup I did on the NY meet and greet on the splash page of the old L2Loader once :)

So I got my armor up to 180 earth/dark resist, what would be the next priority? What Lowbie bosses do you do mostly? My main experience is with kiting Frint and tanking Freya/Tiat.

Thanks,
Wulfric
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

We do Zaken and Freya. Activity died a little with Aion going F2P, Tera, GW2 and Diablo 3 so hard to get the 28 below 90 to do frint at the moment, we have about 1 1/2 parties 91+ so they cant help with frint no more.