hitsuguya application

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Hitsuguya

hitsuguya application

Post by Hitsuguya »

* Your Character Name hitsuguya
* Your Class - Adventurer
* Your Character Level - 78
* Your average play-hours per week - 35+ on a bad week
* Your timezone (geographical Location) UTC +9:30 Australia
* Previous clans you've been in (if any) Wolf Dragoons
* Anything else you might want to tell us. I have been around since open beta, played hardcore up until c3. have been playing on and off since due to financial priorities. Now the game is free its no longer a problem. I'm a friendly Aussie who likes to do raids and parties. can be entertaining on Vent. not much into pvp though unless defending myself or an Ally. Any Questions please ask :)
SlyCutter

Re: hitsuguya application

Post by SlyCutter »

We are mostly NA/SA clan with our peak ours EST - PST my worry is would our time playing match up with yours?

I do not know what your work schedule etc is like, we do have people playing all times of the day but our peaks when we do raids is what I am worried you wont be able to experience?
Hitsuguya

Post by Hitsuguya »

i play from monday to friday after midnight till around 4-5am. i usually find between 4pm-9pm used to be a dead zone with my old clannies. i can do any timezone to enjoy/assist with raids and what not :) espiecally on Sundays. Castle Sieges used to be at around 10am my time back in c1, c2 and Core Raids from 2-4am. if that helps. :)

Thank you for the reply
Naos

Post by Naos »

You need to fix the typo in recruitment sly (forum name). :P