Slycutter............

Description of your first forum.
Hellrazah

Slycutter............

Post by Hellrazah »

Get on aim or answer your newest PM please.
Baliztik

Re: Slycutter............

Post by Baliztik »

Plz :D
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

I did still mad at you guys over LoL
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

You have the potential, but I've told you to learn how to not feed. Watching spectator mode on ranked games is the best way to learn.

LoL is a team game... can't solo 1v3 or more unless you yourself are FED as shit. I am not a great player, but I have learned to play cautiously. Each player has their roles, just gotta know when to back off. and playing range.. you gotta keep your distance man.

Ranked, spectate = getting better.
methoz

Post by methoz »

Well we all make mistakes don't we? When it comes to league...so easy to get yourself killed. Anyway don't be mad we still want to play with you, sometimes I rage more then I should..I mean who doesn't. If your are still mad at us or looking for a hug well...that isn't our job now is it? Want us to say sorry sly if we gave you a hard time it wasn't our intentions to make you feel miserable. No I am not sorry, just cause you want to pout like a baby. You can play with us but damn it take it like a man quit being a little bitch, hell if it makes you feel better yell at us for our fuck ups don't hold back your frustrations and anger it isn't healthy! By the next day all is forgotten like most things in life. Come on broski you know we love you so why not just forget about the past and move on to the next game...I think you enjoy league with us or you wouldn't be so sad and blue in the pants.
Game tags..
League of Legends: Chommie
Steam: riv6351

If you play sc2/d3 just shoot me a pm...not posting that shiz public