Its been awhile

Description of your first forum.
SayntLucifer

Its been awhile

Post by SayntLucifer »

Hey guys not sure how many of you remember me. But just wanted to stop in and see how all of you guys are doing? still gotta castle?
LadyP

Re: Its been awhile

Post by LadyP »

HI Saynt Nice to see you back.No we lost castle to nova a few months back.We got new ally now.There's still a few of us in here who do remember you.You coming back to play for sure or just swinging in to say hi? would be nice to see you back in game again. :D
LadyParalda- Healer 9x/SpD 8x +/ES 8x (dual class)/ET 8x +
Aelora- Iss 8x/MS 7x/ Paly 6x-BloodyHorde Clan (Alts)Clan Leader
SayntLucifer

Post by SayntLucifer »

Im just stopping by. The game stopped being fun for me once GoD hit. The biggest thing i loved about the game before was the class variety and that went out the window. My friends and i created our own private server that people from my work and some from online r going to be playing on thats pre GoD. I might jump in game tho every once in a while to see how u guys r doing.

P.S. you guys should give me full access lol. I get bored at work everyonce in a while and the official forums sucks lol
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

lol Well they are bringing back all the classes in the next update in Korea FYI
SayntLucifer

Post by SayntLucifer »

lol so about a year before we get it lol. j/k yea ill keep watching it. atm on my friends private server that we created i have a bot train lol. and its normal lvling speeds so its basically l2 pre GoD. Granted i have admin rights but im trying not to abuse those lol. how you been sly!?