Can I play?

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Creampuffsally

Can I play?

Post by Creampuffsally »

2012 10:08 pm
Posts: 1 * Your Character Name (Past Char name): Creampuffsally

* Your Class (still not there yet...but working on a new one: fortune seeker)

* Your Character Level 78 ATM, will approach the clan when it is 85+

* Your average play-hours per week Variable due to extremely heavy RL engagements - can be 1-5 hours per week, to many more. really depends on work and Paris night life

* Your timezone (geographical Location) Paris/France

* Previous clans you've been in (if any) WO, Sons of Power, Milithor

* We are NA/SA based clan our prime time hours are in this timezone, does this conflict with you? it can, but i am sure things can be worked out if needed

* Were you referred to this clan? If so by who? my conscience

* Anything else you might want to tell us: Have my main but she is not at the right level to be included into the clan. so wanted to work on her (summoner) before asking for invite. Other than that, I will work on my char until it is good enough to join WO.
SlyCutter

Re: Can I play?

Post by SlyCutter »

CREAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

You can put ur summoner in clan we don't care if that is what you want to.

:D glad to see you back we have a few others in clan from france now we missed you :) I am going to be out of town but PM Dellamorte, Reegol, Ladyparalada, Moriel, Zoph, or Nefelia for an invite.

I will be on tonight though. :)
Creampuffsally

Post by Creampuffsally »

Thanks for the welcome Sly,

I prefer to approach WO when i am ready, if that is ok with you. I am still not balanced, in regards with character levels and RL time commitments.

Once things are more normalised, i will come seeking invite.

Keep in mind that France is 6 hours ahead of NA (EST) so, we wont necessarily be on at the same times.

Regardless, I will keep you posted.

What is the clan missing the most, in terms of characters or skillsets?

Later,

Cream
hachre

Post by hachre »

Creampuffsally wrote:Thanks for the welcome Sly,

I prefer to approach WO when i am ready, if that is ok with you. I am still not balanced, in regards with character levels and RL time commitments.

Once things are more normalised, i will come seeking invite.

Keep in mind that France is 6 hours ahead of NA (EST) so, we wont necessarily be on at the same times.

Regardless, I will keep you posted.

What is the clan missing the most, in terms of characters or skillsets?

Later,

Cream
Tank, Healer, Enchanter from what I've heard :)
Aureliya ~ 86 Wynn Elemental Master ~ 85 Sigel Eva's Templar
Inaria ~ 89 Iss Hierophant ~ 86 Elemental Master
Creampuffsally

Post by Creampuffsally »

But aren't you a healer? :)

Well, on my main account, i still have an active SwS at 60. Not the sexiest, especially knowing that he gets no mentoree certificate!

I thought the end game would be more of a pole user with Atk speed buffs and VR. On a High Five private server, that was what we used to pwr level toons (when SoA was the highest place to play). Have things changed that much?
hachre

Post by hachre »

Creampuffsally wrote:But aren't you a healer? :)

Well, on my main account, i still have an active SwS at 60. Not the sexiest, especially knowing that he gets no mentoree certificate!

I thought the end game would be more of a pole user with Atk speed buffs and VR. On a High Five private server, that was what we used to pwr level toons (when SoA was the highest place to play). Have things changed that much?
Yes, I am - buuuut WO isn't a three man clan :D

Do you not know anything about Goddess of Destruction and the changes that came with that?

If so, then you missed a few things :) Parties are now restricted to 7 people and Tank, Healer, Enchanter is always needed. In PVP parties you usually have two healers. The rest of the slots are mixed DPS. That means it can be a combination of Archer, Dagger, Warrior, Nuker, Dagger, Summoner - whatever DPS there is. The more diverse the better generally.

You cannot make a party without a Tank (except for very very few places), you cannot make it without a Healer and certainly not without an Enchanter...

Support classes are always lacking...

However you should play what you like and not what's needed because believe me I've been down that road and it doesn't end well :D

You have to choose between Tank, Healer, Enchanter, Wizard, Summoner, Archer, Dagger, Warrior - the races don't matter anymore in most cases. However the class you select to start the game with e.g. "Elven Elder" has to match what you wanna do at 85, e.g. Healer.

Regarding your 60 SWS, if it has no Mentor capability I would reroll it, since getting from 1-40 is 3 hours and 40 to 60 with Mentor is another 5 or so.

You can check this site for an overview of racial skills and classes available and trees to understand what class "awakens" into which at 85:
http://www.l2gc.com/db/
Creampuffsally

Post by Creampuffsally »

Is there any activity in clan at the 85 lvl or are you all 90+?

How many active spoilers does the clan have? Is it me or does it seem that once awakened, my Fortune Seeker hangs up his blunt weapon and goes dagger (dual or not)???

The skills I get look ridiculously strong...
Creampuffsally

Post by Creampuffsally »

ACTUALLY....the more i read up on this character path, the more i get the feeling that it is nerfed...Had i known, i would have probably done the Tyrr Warrior root. Oh well, I think what i will do is level up a healer. Should i invite him/her/it into an academy? or would you prefer that i join around 85? Both plans work for me.
hachre

Post by hachre »

Academy would be great :)

About your first question, most of us are 90+ but there is still some activity at 85+ - however you will have to group with randoms a lot. I am however still ~85 on all classes :)

All daggers at 85+ are spoilers and spoilers awaken as daggers.
Creampuffsally

Post by Creampuffsally »

My char is DoYouWantMyPear

I havent had much time to level her but she is at 37.

If you see me on, please contact me; I can't do the inverse at that level

Thanks