Good grind places for a Healer pre Awakened

Description of your first forum.
Creampuffsally

Good grind places for a Healer pre Awakened

Post by Creampuffsally »

Hi All,

As i realize my involvement with the clan will be limited, I want to create a character who will be almost an auto include in given parties. Having said that: I am starting the leveling of a Healer. Now, she is only level 33 at the moment, but as soon as I hit the 40 mark, perhaps I can tag along with a Mentor who is on 24/7??

I live in Paris now so I can't really come online during the same NA times. However, there will be some weekends when the Mrs will be away, allowing me to be active with you guys.

To do so, i need to level. But to level, i need to know good grind spots for healers. Can someone, with experience in leveling healers, point me out in the right direction?

I know the places like Devil's Isle is great, then near Ancient battleground but after that, I am at a loss. FoD?

Also, I need to be 11 levels (max) apart to party with you 90+ players, meaning: 79-84. Seeing that I will be a healer, I don't really have to be super strong in any attacks, right???

Lastly, you have a Ch, right? If so, there are buffs and stuff still associated to clannies, right?

Thanks in advance,

Cream
LadyP

Re: Good grind places for a Healer pre Awakened

Post by LadyP »

I solo'd my Eva's Saint.She's level 79 now.Just use Divine power and the debuff to attack mobs.Also definately get a mentor and do all the dailys available too.It helps alot.There's a daily in cruma tower until 56,the ivory tower 1 at 40 after 2nd class change.Also do the raid boss daily's after level 40,you'll move up fast.I did cruma,then EV,VoS,outside goddard,and then TOI.I also had my OOP ISS for sonata's and stuff,so that helps.If you want,I just got my final sub up and it's level 40,you can hook up with me and we'll party together or even with Reegol.His 2nd sub is only 59.JUst catch me in game when you can.I got a hectic work schedule atm due to the holidays,so I try to play when I can.Good Luck and Have Fun ^.^
LadyParalda- Healer 9x/SpD 8x +/ES 8x (dual class)/ET 8x +
Aelora- Iss 8x/MS 7x/ Paly 6x-BloodyHorde Clan (Alts)Clan Leader
hachre

Post by hachre »

Hey Creamy,

the clan hall buffs are Enchanter buffs basically now, but you get the same stuff from having a mentor anyway.

You can group with people before 85 but you won't be useful in any capacity, not even as a healer. They would have to let you leech, which I guess is no problem in clan groups but it will be in random groups :)

Soloing from 76 to 85 is "rather easy" though at Drakos in DV. It just takes time...
Aureliya ~ 86 Wynn Elemental Master ~ 85 Sigel Eva's Templar
Inaria ~ 89 Iss Hierophant ~ 86 Elemental Master
Creampuffsally

Post by Creampuffsally »

Ok, thanks everyone!
Huege

Post by Huege »

If u still need a mentor, i can add u
many hours on.. not 24...but 15+ for sure.

GTM +2 atm... but that doesnt really matter :)