Hello everyone

Description of your first forum.
Kruken

Hello everyone

Post by Kruken »

Just though I would log in and say high to everyone. Its been a long time and I actually miss the game again now. I may return if I can get it to work on Windows 8.

If any of you don't know I was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. So far life hasn't changed much but it does zap my energy and I am now out on disability. Vigorously fighting the disease with Chemotherapy and was doing fin until December. In December I had a setback where my tumor put pressure on my bile duct. Vey painful and made me very sick. I could barely get out of bed. In January they put a stent in to open the bile duct and now I am feeling better. All the bile and toxins got into my blood system during this time so it made my hole body itch like crazy. It is taking time but my health is improving again.

I am keeping my head high and being positive in the face of this deadly cancer. Unfortunately there is only a 1% change to survive 5 years with pancreatic cancer so I am trying to enjoy as much life as possible. With that not Lineage has almost always been something that has been very enjoyable to me so I want to come back a hang with the crew as long as there is still room.

Sly if you would like to help get my toon up to speed with the others until I can get back on I would greatly appreciate it. AS for now I am downloading the game on my new computer but don't know when I will have the time to get back on.

Looking forward to seeing you all ingame.
Creampuffsally

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Creampuffsally »

Absolutely!!! So great to hear from you, Kruken!!!

I am sure everyone has a char at different levels so regardless of which one yours is at, we can easily find one to play along! At worst, you can have my Creampuffsal toon (86 Rogue Othel). I have just made a healer for the clan so this one is an extra. If this interests you, I will send you the P/W and login info.

Regardless, let us know if there is anything you need.

Cream
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Kruken I haven kept the clan advised of whats been going on with you and we have been pulling for you and praying for you since I heard.

Anything we can do to help. I hope you fully recover as your a fighter we know you will :)
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Hey man good to hear from you Kru.

I would really recommend reading into Baking Soda Kills Cancer. Google it, youtube it. Give it a try I have heard some amazing things about it. I am serious.
Baliztik

Post by Baliztik »

Kruken! Nice to hear from you man! Hope everything comes good bro.. will be praying for ya bud
PhairNess

Post by PhairNess »

OMG IT's The HellRazzah! YO YO YO
Hellrazah

Post by Hellrazah »

Hey man, you back in game? You kinda vanished years ago.
Kruken

Post by Kruken »

Just to let you know. I do plan on playing I just wont be one as much as before. A lot of things going on and I don't have as much time to play but I will be in and out as I can.
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Kruken we just glad to see you around this game is not built to grind anymore u will claw your eyes out so don't worry lol
PhairNess

Post by PhairNess »

Hellrazah wrote:Hey man, you back in game? You kinda vanished years ago.

Yeah, I'm playing again off and on :D I'm almost 87 now.