Draco Event will start this week

Description of your first forum.
LadyEnTarLa

Draco Event will start this week

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Hi all,

they are calling the event Draco part 2 (not sure why part 2, details later at it seems so). As per the last Draco event, there were lots of good stuff to earn. If some of those prizes repeat this event, we will be able to earn (just the best ones):

- Anthy earrings
- Valakas necklace
- Earth Wyrn ring
- Anthy or Valakas soul bottle
- Unbind scrolls for R and R95 (pretty much I would love those, any of those)
- Lv5 Legendary dyes (1 piece)

I would suggest that we grab all Large Eggs and hatch them together as a clan (since you cant do it alone) and we roll the items received as reward for the group. Each one bring just 10 or 20 Large eggs at once, so we all can start. Detail... it was needed 25 seconds for a Large egg to hatch, so I guess a group of 10 ppl x 20 eggs each = 200 eggs x (25 secs + 35 sec for rolls) will be like 200 min or 3 hours plus... which is bad... so lets keep it at 10 eggs or will not have much time for collecting them.

In the end, we still need NC to publish the event page with more details so we can plan that better!

GL all
Nani / Mal (Nani's brother)
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
LadyEnTarLa

Re: Draco Event will start this week

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Lolz, no egg dropping... only purchase from L2Store and web store... fail event again... so they say, if you dont buy NCCoin, this game is not for you...
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid