Something gotta change or I will change :)

Description of your first forum.
LadyEnTarLa

Something gotta change or I will change :)

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Im really disappointed by the ongoing policy of NCWest on almost everything... I play just for too long and maybe Im a type of person who forgot what good service means (their fault or mine?) in detriment of get to stick with ppl around and adventuring around the game (totally my fault :o )...

I just got today at Inova's site and after checking a lot of info from old players which has decided to move to there when L2 became F2P, they seem pretty satisfied... I decided to give them a shot, so Im creating an account there... at first I will give the same ammount of time on it as I would have been creating a toon for extra Mentee Coins, so maybe enough time to check what is going on there, market, events, ppl etc

:mrgreen:

Cheers!
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
Zaergate

Re: Something gotta change or I will change :)

Post by Zaergate »

I doubt NCWest will change any time soon. This Draco event is a huge success for them. I see thousands of shiny boxes and eggs on the market on our server alone. Lots of players breaking eggs in town, etc...

That being said, I've no interest in changing to the Euro model, leveling up a new character, and meeting new people. So Unless the majority of players I know switch - I won't.
LadyEnTarLa

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Im not buying NCCoin, but in the past got many Destiny packs... even the one which sold pre-GoD which Vesper duals (usable at lv76) I still have from it... also got many EXP Runes, but in the end, I see my NCCoin gone and no usefull difference in exp... if you get 7 day ones u at risk of having to break because work or some issue in real life... so for me up to now is a no no...

Six years of paying subscription is a lot of money, for me at least just now see ppl which started their toon few weeks already lv90 and with dual class in another week or two. Im not hardware EXPer... I like to see the results of my work on game on a good and honest pace... It is hard to not think that more and more stuff will be sold at L2 Store that I will not want to use cash for it. If NCWest at least argue with their player base one really free for all event and one for L2Store purchases next, that would probably be a good way to start with... Im following the forums and there are lots of ppl who are confortable with the way it is and a major number not liking the way it is.

The private servers still out there, it is a matter of titme for some ppl decide to get their asses back there or there is still Inova, with up to date content and they got stuff we dont: exemple: Celestial armor (top) while we still on Eternal... Inova also has Premium Account where you can decide the amount of months to purchase and when these expire it becomes free standard account... so they also has better business to offer. They got localized language: Russian, English and are launching soon German servers... They think big... I want to give it a shot, not completely leaving here, but wanting to understand the differences and benefits.

;)
RIP sweet kid
Zaergate

Post by Zaergate »

LadyEnTarLa wrote:Im not buying NCCoin, but in the past got many Destiny packs... even the one which sold pre-GoD which Vesper duals (usable at lv76) I still have from it... also got many EXP Runes, but in the end, I see my NCCoin gone and no usefull difference in exp... if you get 7 day ones u at risk of having to break because work or some issue in real life... so for me up to now is a no no...

Six years of paying subscription is a lot of money, for me at least just now see ppl which started their toon few weeks already lv90 and with dual class in another week or two. Im not hardware EXPer... I like to see the results of my work on game on a good and honest pace... It is hard to not think that more and more stuff will be sold at L2 Store that I will not want to use cash for it. If NCWest at least argue with their player base one really free for all event and one for L2Store purchases next, that would probably be a good way to start with... Im following the forums and there are lots of ppl who are confortable with the way it is and a major number not liking the way it is.

The private servers still out there, it is a matter of titme for some ppl decide to get their asses back there or there is still Inova, with up to date content and they got stuff we dont: exemple: Celestial armor (top) while we still on Eternal... Inova also has Premium Account where you can decide the amount of months to purchase and when these expire it becomes free standard account... so they also has better business to offer. They got localized language: Russian, English and are launching soon German servers... They think big... I want to give it a shot, not completely leaving here, but wanting to understand the differences and benefits.

;)
Innova has Celestial Armor? The Koreans don't even have that... Everything I've read about them seems to point towards it being scrapped.

On the Korean Servers, on Lindvior expansions, the the top armors are the Dark/Bloody enchanted Eternal sets.
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Innova is sort of like a private server, if you think support on NCWest is bad its worse there because its barely a L2 game they take a lot of creative license with the game sometimes too much.
LadyEnTarLa

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

I didnt see yet a Celestial armor there, maybe some sort of troller on our forums here... but from Im being attended pretty fast on support tickets, they have better rewards for Path to Awakening (you can be mentee lv 20 and all stuff goes to warehouse instead of Dimentional Merchant, you just need logoff when you get the milestone level and login back 5 min later to checkout stuff from wh), better L2Store items and they have Premium accounts with ability to level 2x faster for example (you can turn this off when you want). It seems the EU server for english users (Core) is the only full atm (marked as heavy but the time of this post).

Major problem I see by now is they are still at Tauti update, their explanation is because their business works different and their anti-bot tool really works, so Korea needs more time to implement changes on their version.

I will still work on both sides and see what makes me happiest ;)
RIP sweet kid
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

Well Innova isn't an option for anyone from NA/SA so its a moot point for me :-/