Multiboxing limited to 3 client / PC

Description of your first forum.
Merovingian

Multiboxing limited to 3 client / PC

Post by Merovingian »

Does anyone have some insights? I was able to run more than 3 clients the past few days, however today has been a different story.
Wife & I getting a little pissed at the idea of not being able to do our Zaken instances 3 times a week. It's a good source of adena.

To think that we paid for 8 accounts for a good 2 years before it became "free to play".
So sad...
LadyEnTarLa

Re: Multiboxing limited to 3 client / PC

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Hey there,

well, you need 7 ppl party, two different machines with 3 each and you already have 6, so I think you can do it with a third low profile PC/notebook just for heal or buffs, your choice and you are set.

:)
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
Merovingian

Post by Merovingian »

That's the thing I didn't need to fork out another machine in order to do this, and now they're imposing this on us? Give us a break!!!
LadyEnTarLa

Post by LadyEnTarLa »

Im not sure about this, but Im guessing they (NCWest) are about to implement Premium Accounts where some benefits will be giving for paying customers, like Innova do actually. At Innova servers, they dont allow 2 clients on same machine for non-premium users. While premium user you can have as many you want and also you decide how many days of premium you want. While premium you level 2x faster and receive exclusive drops in an exclusive area. I think what NCWest is doing walks into this direction, soon or later.
EnTarLa Forever in our Hearts
RIP sweet kid
hachre

Post by hachre »

The multibox limitation should have come 10 years ago... Now it's far too late and the damage it has done is already done.
Aureliya ~ 86 Wynn Elemental Master ~ 85 Sigel Eva's Templar
Inaria ~ 89 Iss Hierophant ~ 86 Elemental Master