Kan's App

This is the place to post if you want to apply for the Wretched OutKast Clan!
Kankichi

Kan's App

Post by Kankichi »

* Your Character Name: Kankichi
* Your Class: Ggrand Khavatari
* Your Character Level: 81
* Your average play-hours per week: 15-20 (depends of my work)
* Your timezone (geographical Location): Lisbon 0
* Previous clans you've been in (if any): None (had some clans in privates that i played, but im sure u dont know any of them)
* We are NA/SA based clan our prime time hours are in this timezone, does this conflict with you? well let me know at what time the fun starts, but anyway im only able to play 2 hours max per day atm, except for the weekends, but i dont have a problem with it anyway.
* Anything else you might want to tell us: joined official when it changed to f2p. playing since c4, used to play only high and mid rates so i have alot of things to learn, but it wont be a problem i guess.
i Talk to much sometimes, i mean not bulls1ht but sometimes it goes more then it should. ahh and i dont care much about clan skills and how mighty the clan is... just want to get some friends that will mark the moments in this game... and by the clan info that i read ur clan perfectly fits.

thanks
SlyCutter

Re: Kan's App

Post by SlyCutter »

Nice to meet you kankichi we have people from all different time zones so hopefully it wont be too much of time difference for youw.

What class you planning to awaken to?
Kankichi

Post by Kankichi »

i have only 2 chars my main char 81 gk with 0 subs and a 41 spoiler... yah it will be the gk to tyrr warrior. idk if i answerd your question >.> im kinda confused with this new update.

if u want to know something else feel free to ask.
zoph

Post by zoph »

xDemonx and me were grouped with Kankichi yesterday, from what I saw he looks like a good guy, plays well with others too
Kankichi

Post by Kankichi »

thx for the "good guy" part zoph :-)
SlyCutter

Post by SlyCutter »

kan ill try to get wit u in game tonight or u can get in touch with demon for an invite